We’re looking for a passionate mid-weight digital designer. Someone who cares about how people experience digital information, produce well informed wireframes and elegant digital designs.
We’re a small agency with a long an eclectic global client list. We’re after a skilled Digital Designer to join our team in our Wimborne studio in a permanent position (although we’re open to part time employment too). We operate a hybrid working model based on trust and passion for the work.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the creative process from architecture and concepts, through to full design and delivery of a digital product. You’ll require a strong ability to empathise with audiences and present solutions that can benefit our clients beyond the initial brief, alongside a strong eye for design and layout.
- Take a brief and go nuts generating ideas and concepts
- Ability to convey ideas with clear rationale and not just for the sake of looking pretty
- Work collaboratively as a team to deliver an idea
- Take on and develop existing projects
Skills & Experience
This is a mid-weight role, so you know what you should be able to do. You don’t need us to teach you how to suck eggs, but here, suck some anyway:
- 3 years agency experience and a solid digital portfolio
- Have a keen eye for detail, typography, and layout
- Be able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects
- Be fully versed in Adobe creative suite (inside and out)
- Be highly skilled in Sketch and Figma
- Experience with After Effects advantageous
- Just be a nice person to work with
Salary, Benefits & Other info
- £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Other nice stuff humans like (no table tennis table though I’m afraid)
- Location: Wimborne, Dorset
- Monday to Friday (ish), 9am to 5pm (ish). Again, we’re flexible depending on your need
- 24 days holiday (not including bank holidays AND time off over Christmas without eating in to your holiday allowance)
Please apply below by supplying your CV, portfolio, and a cover email telling us how you think you’ll fit in at Lobo and how you prefer your eggs to be cooked.